It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: thank the lord!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:52 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 363
Location: Danvers MA.
the forums have been down (debug) and i havent been able to read anything in 36 hrs! I was freaking out!


:x

_________________
If I wanted a HUMMER, I would of asked your sister!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: thank the lord!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:54 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:48 am
Posts: 1348
Location: Arlington, MA
ratmloud wrote:
the forums have been down (debug) and i havent been able to read anything in 36 hrs! I was freaking out!
:x


PHEW, I really needed this fix, I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

The only problem is, it's been down for so long, there are no new posts to read...

_________________
Jeff 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade
4x4, 6spd, Leather, Sunroof, trak-loc, skids/rails, hitch+shackle, hooks, Alpine/iPod, Thule, GPS, CB, Frankenlifted w/ 31" MTRs
Photos Cardomain


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:58 am 
Offline
KJ / JK Whatever
KJ / JK Whatever
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:20 pm
Posts: 931
Location: Des Plaines, IL
I had some withdrawal symptoms too but did a bit of posting @ jeepkjcountry forum
:)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:02 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:21 am
Posts: 55
Location: Granbury Texas
Been new here I thought I had screwed something up. Glad to see the sight back up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:02 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 363
Location: Danvers MA.
se7enlc- skids, lift, hitch and winch all in the house! cant wait for the weekend to come so I can install, hope all goes smooth..

_________________
If I wanted a HUMMER, I would of asked your sister!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:07 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Inwood West Virgina
I actually got work done yesterday :shock: It was scary.

_________________
"CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME" "Just because I don't care dosen't mean I don't understand" Homer J. Simpson
Image
Webshots


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:11 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:59 pm
Posts: 5171
Location: Austin, TX
Well - I kinda worked - kept checking back every 15-20 minutes....

_________________
2005 CRD
stuff
Skeptic quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:15 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 196
Location: Birch Bay, WA
ATXKJ wrote:
Well - I kinda worked - kept checking back every 15-20 minutes....


No kidding, I even checked a bunch when I got home..it was sad.

_________________
2006 Limited 3.7L
OME Everything
245/75R16 Toyo ATs on Ultra type 51s
Mopar skids, Flowmaster 50 delta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:40 am 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:34 pm
Posts: 258
Location: DeTrOiT
I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

_________________
<b>--PHIL--</b>
<i>(Lift, Wheels, Tires, Skids, U Know...)</i>
<b>L.O.S.T MID-WEST MEMBER #057522 </b>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:55 am 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:07 pm
Posts: 790
Location: Michigan
WV(0)IIIIIII(0) wrote:
I actually got work done yesterday :shock: It was scary.


*Mike calls up the Guinnes Book of World Records* :twisted:

_________________
My `04 Atlantic Blue Rocky Mtn Ed.
My Webshots Page

EX-Vice Pres. Mid Atlantic Chapter
L.O.S.T. Moderator

Rusty`s Lift, all armor, BB`s, locked, and tons more stuff...and more to come


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:15 pm 
Offline
TRAILIN
TRAILIN

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 8:54 pm
Posts: 692
Location: NW Iowa
WOW, I thought I was the only geek in here. I guess not! :lol:

_________________
2005 4x4 Sport
Yakima Low Riders
Hidden Hitch
MOPAR tow hooks
RL Skink Step Sliders
Magnaflow
3/4 armored
235/70/16 Grabber AT 2
and a lot of little stuff...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:42 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Inwood West Virgina
Talon 1 wrote:
WV(0)IIIIIII(0) wrote:
I actually got work done yesterday :shock: It was scary.


*Mike calls up the Guinnes Book of World Records* :twisted:


Well I would have gotten work done yesterday except for all the e-mails I got from Mike :twisted:

_________________
"CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME" "Just because I don't care dosen't mean I don't understand" Homer J. Simpson
Image
Webshots


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:50 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:48 am
Posts: 1348
Location: Arlington, MA
ratmloud wrote:
se7enlc- skids, lift, hitch and winch all in the house! cant wait for the weekend to come so I can install, hope all goes smooth..


SWEET!

Oh, btw, do you want a CB antenna?

#1, I have a used 4 foot white one I'll give you for way-cheap once I'm done with it (like $5)
#2, I'm placing an order tonight for a 3 foot black firestick, so I can order another and split shipping if you want. 4' are $14, 3 foot are $11, various colors. These are the tunable-tip firestiks. Unfortunatley, no stores in MA sell them, which is why I have to buy online.

_________________
Jeff 2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade
4x4, 6spd, Leather, Sunroof, trak-loc, skids/rails, hitch+shackle, hooks, Alpine/iPod, Thule, GPS, CB, Frankenlifted w/ 31" MTRs
Photos Cardomain


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:32 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:45 pm
Posts: 363
Location: Danvers MA.
i havent looked into CB's yet

no idea what to get etc, I know nothing about Cb's

_________________
If I wanted a HUMMER, I would of asked your sister!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:44 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:56 pm
Posts: 644
I even made a log in over at the LX forums so I could chat with Old Navy. Man that was a long time for the site to be down....

_________________
Feb/2006 Silver Sport 4x4 CRD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:03 pm 
Offline
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:51 pm
Posts: 2202
Location: Fall River,MA
chetos wrote:
WOW, I thought I was the only geek in here. I guess not! :lol:


NOPE :D I was actualy starting to get a little edgey also or so my wife says

_________________
PETE
ADMINISTRATOR
L.O.S.T. 4 LIFE
04 COLUMBIA ED. & 04 SPORT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:05 pm 
Offline
KJ / JK Whatever
KJ / JK Whatever
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:20 pm
Posts: 931
Location: Des Plaines, IL
raceinfan wrote:
chetos wrote:
WOW, I thought I was the only geek in here. I guess not! :lol:


NOPE :D I was actualy starting to get a little edgey also or so my wife says


my wife was actually happy that for once i was able to join her for a little TV time with her...
she ain't gonna like that it is back :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:39 pm 
Offline
I live here
I live here
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 pm
Posts: 5839
Location: Aurora, CO
No suffering at all. I was busy playing Counterstrike Source (I built a new Gamer rig last weekend and I am enjoying the POWER!) so I didn't notice the forum down much. Then LilMatty emails me telling me it is still down and I should stay calm by checking out the down time Monty Python clips he sent me. I went back to playing Counterstrike.

_________________
===
New KJ Gear - Desert Armor Flak

2004 Renegade Light Khaki - 4" JBA Lift - Rock Lizard Products: Komodo Dragon Rear Bumper, Prototype Winch-mount Front Bumper, Super Skink Sliders - All J's Super Tranny Skid II - 31" Firestone Destination AT's on Moab wheels - Cobra 75W CB w/ stock Antenna mod

[b]Retired, US Military


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:08 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:25 pm
Posts: 760
Location: Westminster, Maryland
And I thought you guys didn't like me any more. I thought I was going to have to buy a Rubicon or something.

Jason

_________________
Now: "07 steel blue JK Rubicon 2dr
4.5" Rubicon Express lift
rolling on 35"x12.5" Xtreme MT's
Warn M8000 winch
On board Air
Ham radios
Skidrow and kilby skids

Former: '05 Patriot Blue CRD. Lifted, locked, and a few other toys.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:21 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 1115
Location: Inwood West Virgina
W3CSX wrote:
And I thought you guys didn't like me any more. I thought I was going to have to buy a Rubicon or something.

Jason


That would not be to bad.

_________________
"CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME" "Just because I don't care dosen't mean I don't understand" Homer J. Simpson
Image
Webshots


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com