LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

thank the lord!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11472
Page 1 of 2

Author:  ratmloud [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:52 am ]
Post subject:  thank the lord!

the forums have been down (debug) and i havent been able to read anything in 36 hrs! I was freaking out!


:x

Author:  Se7enLC [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: thank the lord!

ratmloud wrote:
the forums have been down (debug) and i havent been able to read anything in 36 hrs! I was freaking out!
:x


PHEW, I really needed this fix, I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

The only problem is, it's been down for so long, there are no new posts to read...

Author:  KJ-BOL [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:58 am ]
Post subject: 

I had some withdrawal symptoms too but did a bit of posting @ jeepkjcountry forum
:)

Author:  Bgame [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:02 am ]
Post subject: 

Been new here I thought I had screwed something up. Glad to see the sight back up.

Author:  ratmloud [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:02 am ]
Post subject: 

se7enlc- skids, lift, hitch and winch all in the house! cant wait for the weekend to come so I can install, hope all goes smooth..

Author:  WV(0)IIIIIII(0) [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:07 am ]
Post subject: 

I actually got work done yesterday :shock: It was scary.

Author:  ATXKJ [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:11 am ]
Post subject: 

Well - I kinda worked - kept checking back every 15-20 minutes....

Author:  hallb4 [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:15 am ]
Post subject: 

ATXKJ wrote:
Well - I kinda worked - kept checking back every 15-20 minutes....


No kidding, I even checked a bunch when I got home..it was sad.

Author:  MoladoGuy [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:40 am ]
Post subject: 

I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Author:  Talon 1 [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:55 am ]
Post subject: 

WV(0)IIIIIII(0) wrote:
I actually got work done yesterday :shock: It was scary.


*Mike calls up the Guinnes Book of World Records* :twisted:

Author:  chetos [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

WOW, I thought I was the only geek in here. I guess not! :lol:

Author:  WV(0)IIIIIII(0) [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Talon 1 wrote:
WV(0)IIIIIII(0) wrote:
I actually got work done yesterday :shock: It was scary.


*Mike calls up the Guinnes Book of World Records* :twisted:


Well I would have gotten work done yesterday except for all the e-mails I got from Mike :twisted:

Author:  Se7enLC [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

ratmloud wrote:
se7enlc- skids, lift, hitch and winch all in the house! cant wait for the weekend to come so I can install, hope all goes smooth..


SWEET!

Oh, btw, do you want a CB antenna?

#1, I have a used 4 foot white one I'll give you for way-cheap once I'm done with it (like $5)
#2, I'm placing an order tonight for a 3 foot black firestick, so I can order another and split shipping if you want. 4' are $14, 3 foot are $11, various colors. These are the tunable-tip firestiks. Unfortunatley, no stores in MA sell them, which is why I have to buy online.

Author:  ratmloud [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

i havent looked into CB's yet

no idea what to get etc, I know nothing about Cb's

Author:  TDI4BY [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

I even made a log in over at the LX forums so I could chat with Old Navy. Man that was a long time for the site to be down....

Author:  raceinfan [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

chetos wrote:
WOW, I thought I was the only geek in here. I guess not! :lol:


NOPE :D I was actualy starting to get a little edgey also or so my wife says

Author:  KJ-BOL [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

raceinfan wrote:
chetos wrote:
WOW, I thought I was the only geek in here. I guess not! :lol:


NOPE :D I was actualy starting to get a little edgey also or so my wife says


my wife was actually happy that for once i was able to join her for a little TV time with her...
she ain't gonna like that it is back :)

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

No suffering at all. I was busy playing Counterstrike Source (I built a new Gamer rig last weekend and I am enjoying the POWER!) so I didn't notice the forum down much. Then LilMatty emails me telling me it is still down and I should stay calm by checking out the down time Monty Python clips he sent me. I went back to playing Counterstrike.

Author:  W3CSX [ Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

And I thought you guys didn't like me any more. I thought I was going to have to buy a Rubicon or something.

Jason

Author:  WV(0)IIIIIII(0) [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:21 am ]
Post subject: 

W3CSX wrote:
And I thought you guys didn't like me any more. I thought I was going to have to buy a Rubicon or something.

Jason


That would not be to bad.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/