| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Engine puttering http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11523 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | KJ-BOL [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Engine puttering |
Ok... after Camp Jeep in WI, I've noticed that there is a louder noise than normal coming from under the engine - I thought it may have been something loose on the exaust system but there is not. So Last night, while there was no noise around in the parking lot, i started revving up the engine to see if I could find the source of this weird sound (like I have a hole in the muffler) and by the time the RPMs hit 3.8 to 4, the engine started puttering - I checked again this am an it is the same thing. Will take it to dealer on monday; but I wanted to see if anybody has experienced this b4. Engine at 3Krpms has no problem... Weird, weird... |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If it was in park, then you may of been hitting the rev limiter. Idk other than that. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|