LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Rustys Lift kit
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11527
Page 1 of 1

Author:  David@TNT [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Rustys Lift kit

Ok I have a question, do you reccomend this or the OME for a 2.5 lift and do you perfer the rancho shocks to the Rustys? If so why and where do you get the Ranchos?

Author:  kolesy [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lot's of reading on here. Just do a search and you will find more than enough answers.

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have the regular Rusty's Coil 2.5" lift and love it. No issues with A-arms or anything else. Works great. It doesn't lift as high in the front as the Frankie but it doesn't cost as much either.

I might feel different about the duty of the struts once I add a big steel bumper to the front though. We shall see.

Author:  kolesy [ Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

29 more bucks for some strut plates and a lil clevis lift and you will be just as high as the fanken. :wink:

Author:  David@TNT [ Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:18 am ]
Post subject: 

kolesy wrote:
29 more bucks for some strut plates and a lil clevis lift and you will be just as high as the fanken. :wink:


I might be retarded but what exactly do the strut plates do?

Author:  kolesy [ Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:29 am ]
Post subject: 

add a bit more lift. they go between the top of the strut and the mounting spot in the wheel well.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/