LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

another one for sale!!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11548
Page 1 of 1

Author:  elephantrider [ Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:21 pm ]
Post subject:  another one for sale!!

its got a rough country lift on it, but it looks sweet with that red paint..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Jee ... dZViewItem

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Jeepjeepster [ Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wow, at first I thought you were selling yours! :shock:


Anyway, the more I look at the ARB bumper, the less I like it. It just doesnt go with the flow of the jeep at all. :roll:

Author:  chetos [ Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jeepjeepster wrote:
Wow, at first I thought you were selling yours! :shock:


Anyway, the more I look at the ARB bumper, the less I like it. It just doesnt go with the flow of the jeep at all. :roll:


me too. How's school treaten' ya???

Author:  Jeepjeepster [ Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

chetos wrote:
Jeepjeepster wrote:
Wow, at first I thought you were selling yours! :shock:


Anyway, the more I look at the ARB bumper, the less I like it. It just doesnt go with the flow of the jeep at all. :roll:


me too. How's school treaten' ya???


Very, VERY, boring. Theres nothing to do around here. I dont drink or party, and thats purty much what this school is about. I beleive its actually the biggest party school in Kentucky. Its been raining for the past hour, so nothing to do outside. I walked around campus this morning to make sure I know where all my classes are, but thats all Ive done today. This little room is starting to get to me. Im thinking of going out and doing something to my jeep in the parking lot, but people may think Im alittle weird. :? :shock:

Someone give me some stuff to do!!! 8)

Edit: The lighting is crazy in these storms! Ive not been out of the mountains that much, and since its flat here, the lighting hits just about everything around ya. Its scared the crap out of me a couple of times. :shock: :D

Author:  kolesy [ Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jeepster, go out to your Jeep and sit in a fold out chair next ot it and read it the latest Petersons! No one will think you are weird then!! :wink:

Author:  chetos [ Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

kolesy wrote:
Jeepster, go out to your Jeep and sit in a fold out chair next ot it and read it the latest Petersons! No one will think you are weird then!! :wink:


He could jack up the KJ, get on a creeper and change out some fluids...maybe pull the tires off, change the pads.

He'd be loved pulling up to the dorm parking lot with his Jeep colored mud!!! :D

Author:  NU ARTY BOY [ Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

chetos wrote:
kolesy wrote:
Jeepster, go out to your Jeep and sit in a fold out chair next ot it and read it the latest Petersons! No one will think you are weird then!! :wink:


He could jack up the KJ, get on a creeper and change out some fluids...maybe pull the tires off, change the pads.

He'd be loved pulling up to the dorm parking lot with his Jeep colored mud!!! :D


Oh yea, that sounds like fun...I'd rather watch paint dry :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/