| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Transmission Hesitates ? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16063 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | FrenchCamp49er [ Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Transmission Hesitates ? |
Hi, I'm new here, first post. I have an '06 Liberty Sport, and I think I may have some tranmission problems. I'm not sure if this happens all the time, but if do a hard take off from a stop it seems like the tranny hesitates shifting to 2nd, seems no problems from a slow start..any thoughts? Thanks, Felix |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
You don't mention Gas or Diesel. Diesels have been having problems - although commonly stuttering at speed not a hesitation to shift - many posts down in the CRD section along with the recall information. I haven't kept up with the gassers - but I haven't seen any long threads on transmission issues. |
|
| Author: | FrenchCamp49er [ Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Its the 3.7L "Gas" engine, also 4 X 4 if that makes a difference. |
|
| Author: | CaKJFreedom [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If you take it to the dealer a reflash can work wonders on it. Mine shifted lame, kind of jolted into second. Took them 10-15 minutes and it was normal again. Good luck! |
|
| Author: | FrenchCamp49er [ Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'll add that in when I take it for the ball joints. |
|
| Author: | 65thKJ [ Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mine hesitates sometimes from the ESP. If I shut the ESP it seems like it accelerates better especially over bumpy roads. Maybe try it w/ ESP off and see. |
|
| Author: | LibertyGuy [ Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mine shifts so much better with the Jet chip Stage 1 I installed. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|