| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 4,000 members here!?!?! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18395 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | 4,000 members here!?!?! |
What a long strange trip its been. |
|
| Author: | phxtoad [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | 4000 |
It goes back to all the hard work you guys have done in setting this puppy up. This site rocks. Keep up the good work. Cheers! Todd |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yes it has been a long strange trip. I first started lurking on L.O.S.T. in August 2004! This is the site that I log onto first and last. Its the one place that I can call home, I just visit the other sites. To those of you that started this and that continue to keep it a first rate site I appauld you for your time and effort. Thats why we are nearing 4000 because its great to be L.O.S.T. !!!!!! |
|
| Author: | Maximum Carnage [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
As we all are well aware of there are several sites out their but this I have to say is the best. Very knowledgeable Jeep Lovers. |
|
| Author: | kolesy [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hands down, THE BEST!!!!!!! Thanks to all who keep this site running! |
|
| Author: | meh_kick [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
True jeepers here. Commradary is excellent! |
|
| Author: | CaKJFreedom [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I like a couple of the other sites, but I love us. |
|
| Author: | BVCRD [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I lurked on here for a year before pulling the trigger. I was/am active on another site too. I find this site very informative and there a bunch of great folks here. |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I found a 4X4 group here in Florida that had a section on their forum for the Liberty. I WAS going to join them until I started reading the Liberty section. There was more Liberty bashing from Wrangler owners than I could believe. Pi*s on them! There are people on here that have Wranglers etc., but there isn't any bashing going on. That is why I am here......my KJ Home! Terry |
|
| Author: | raceinfan [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
some people just don't understand " A JEEP IS A JEEP" but here we do understand this & it's what keeps me here you guy's & gal's are like family to me & very informative I'm proud to be LOST |
|
| Author: | LiLredLibby [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
All I can say JJsKJ,is if your going to follow this tread,then you better get you a case of cold brew,and sit back for a few weeks,cause this is going to be a LONG one. Ron |
|
| Author: | snowsport [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
LiLredLibby wrote: All I can say JJsKJ,is if your going to follow this tread,then you better get you a case of cold brew,and sit back for a few weeks,cause this is going to be a LONG one.
Ron I'll drink to that. (raises a glass of cranberry punch). This is a great group, and I'm proud to be a member. |
|
| Author: | 2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
raise a wrench to that!!!...gunna talk to the dean of engineering monday and see if I can start a class in the fall called Jeep 101...how to dismantle and repair a rig....that will lead into the Spring class 102 for where to begin building modifications....this site is so inspiring... |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Two thumbs up for LOST. Also congrats JJ! You have moved into second in total posts and dropping me to third! |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
This is a great site! Good place to find out where the KJ products are and to meet good Jeepers in person and have fun in the mountains! |
|
| Author: | USAFCOP [ Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Tokyojoe wrote: Two thumbs up for L.O.S.T..
Also congrats JJ! You have moved into second in total posts and dropping me to third! Ya, whats up with that, is buster making you pet him too much and forcing you to type with one hand!!! |
|
| Author: | KW AV8R [ Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
USAFCOP wrote: Tokyojoe wrote: Two thumbs up for L.O.S.T.. Also congrats JJ! You have moved into second in total posts and dropping me to third! Ya, whats up with that, is buster making you pet him too much and forcing you to type with one hand!!! I have a comment to make here but I was told by my smarter half that if I did I would probably get scolded. |
|
| Author: | USAFCOP [ Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
yep, I thought of the same comment I am sure |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
USAFCOP wrote: Tokyojoe wrote: Two thumbs up for L.O.S.T.. Also congrats JJ! You have moved into second in total posts and dropping me to third! Ya, whats up with that, is buster making you pet him too much and forcing you to type with one hand!!! |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Bad Boys! Bad boys! Whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when they come for you!!! |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|