| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| willy's climbs telephone pole...not a wreck!! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18854 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jeep4me99 [ Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | willy's climbs telephone pole...not a wreck!! |
this is absoultely sick!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBEJnXL8SUc |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
awesome!! |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
that was very cool |
|
| Author: | spencevans [ Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I like these types of posts. The sick thing is I saw a '67 unimog do a similar trick but it still had 3 wheels on the ground. They don't make them like they used to. |
|
| Author: | Rusty the Scoob [ Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
spencevans wrote: I like these types of posts. The sick thing is I saw a '67 unimog do a similar trick but it still had 3 wheels on the ground. They don't make them like they used to.
Now that's sick! The Willy's video is cool, but I couldn't help thinking: darn, that jeep doesn't flex at all! |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's a dumb thing to do. If the pole, for some reason, had broken and the guy was caught just imagine the press coverage. Another black eye for 4X4 drivers. He should have found something else to show off on. Terry |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|