| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| body fx http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25940 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bearmedic [ Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | body fx |
has any one seen those body kits for wrnglers that make it look like a hummer? i wonder if they make onr for hte libby how weird would it be to have a hummer front end on the libby body lol. drew |
|
| Author: | BeepBeepJeepJeep [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: body fx |
bearmedic wrote: has any one seen those body kits for wrnglers that make it look like a hummer? i wonder if they make onr for hte libby how weird would it be to have a hummer front end on the libby body lol.
drew I wouldn't say that too loud around here... You know what they say... "If I wanted a hummer, I would've asked your sister" |
|
| Author: | chetos [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: body fx |
BeepBeepJeepJeep wrote: I wouldn't say that too loud around here... You know what they say... "If I wanted a hummer, I would've asked your sister"
Amen, brother... |
|
| Author: | chefdab [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That body kit is called the Landrunner conversion. As far as I know they only make it for the Wrangler. It is all fiberglass. There was one on the dealer's used lot when I bought my LJ. I really wasn't too fond of it though. If you want more info go to http://www.landrunner.com. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|