It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: body fx
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:43 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:17 pm
Posts: 129
Location: iraq
has any one seen those body kits for wrnglers that make it look like a hummer? i wonder if they make onr for hte libby how weird would it be to have a hummer front end on the libby body lol.
drew

_________________
2006 kj4x2 rough country 3" rear springs 265/75 r16 maxxis big horns wrapping cragar soft 8s arb bumper k&N air and oil filters, x factor forks and lca
next: al's control arms and 4 inch kit

118962


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: body fx
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:43 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:15 am
Posts: 1111
Location: Erial, NJ
bearmedic wrote:
has any one seen those body kits for wrnglers that make it look like a hummer? i wonder if they make onr for hte libby how weird would it be to have a hummer front end on the libby body lol.
drew


I wouldn't say that too loud around here... You know what they say... "If I wanted a hummer, I would've asked your sister" 8)

_________________
Have fun out there.

2003 Cactus Green Renegade w/ NP231 & NV3550
Al's 4th Gen UCAs
Custom 3.5" Lift
Rear DTT
Spidertraxed 245/75/16 Maxxis Bighorns


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: body fx
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:39 am 
Offline
TRAILIN
TRAILIN

Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 8:54 pm
Posts: 692
Location: NW Iowa
BeepBeepJeepJeep wrote:
I wouldn't say that too loud around here... You know what they say... "If I wanted a hummer, I would've asked your sister" 8)


Amen, brother...

_________________
2005 4x4 Sport
Yakima Low Riders
Hidden Hitch
MOPAR tow hooks
RL Skink Step Sliders
Magnaflow
3/4 armored
235/70/16 Grabber AT 2
and a lot of little stuff...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:00 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:03 pm
Posts: 1066
Location: Bel Air, Md
That body kit is called the Landrunner conversion. As far as I know they only make it for the Wrangler. It is all fiberglass. There was one on the dealer's used lot when I bought my LJ. I really wasn't too fond of it though. If you want more info go to http://www.landrunner.com.

_________________
David
Bel Air,Md
2003 KJ Patriot Blue Sport w/mods R.I.P.
2005 Wrangler Unlimited not so stock
L.O.S.T. #082670
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/803306
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2399643
More mods planned than money.
-----------------

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com