| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Anyone ever repair their rear defroster cable... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26000 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | BlueFreedom [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Anyone ever repair their rear defroster cable... |
after it falls off the rear window? Can you just soldier it back on? Thank in advance, Brian |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I had one fall off in the middle of winter and went to pepboys and bought a kit designed to fix such a thing. it uses a liquid silver solder and was < $25 It fell off the window after using the kit (prob due to the cold weather =/ )so I took it to the dealer. It was < $100 to fix the window and it was winter and I needed to see so I went ahead and did it there. Been almost a year since the dealer fixed it and its been fine since. heres a site that has it for $28 but look around at a parts store and see what you can find |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|