| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| help me find a spare tire cover http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26023 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | DryBones [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | help me find a spare tire cover |
I saw a photo somewhere of a molded spare tire cover that looked like it swung off the tire and also had the license plate area in the cover. I can't find the photo again and am interested in this cover. anybody help? |
|
| Author: | myjeepwalks [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
think that was an overseas model. i've seen it too but can't find it. |
|
| Author: | Cacher123 [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Def a European model. Saw em in Italy & I believe they are on the Aussie ones as well. Take a peak in the Aussie forum. |
|
| Author: | Rush345 [ Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | It was an Aussy |
I saw it last night the first thing that caught my eye was the badge on the Liberty said Cherokee then I saw the back side and saw the licensce plate in the center of the rear spare. Then I say the author was Australian. so I thought Oh well it probably costs an arm and a leg to get it here in the states. |
|
| Author: | DryBones [ Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
can you post a link to where you saw it? |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
They are on the Euro or Australian Cherokees... Sini for one has it...
|
|
| Author: | DryBones [ Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
thats the pic! thanks for the info. now how does one go about tracking one of these things down? |
|
| Author: | Pote [ Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have an email into 3 aftermarket Jeep places in Australia to see if they can be sold to US markets. I'll let ya know what reply I get. If its doable, maybe we could do a group buy. I like those covers too. |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ask the Aus guys...I mean mates... but I believe it is a MOPAR item. I was not able to track the part # on Jeep.com.au although I remember a thread way back in LOST history that had covered this topic as guys in USA wanted the tire cover/holder and the bumper. |
|
| Author: | DryBones [ Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Pote wrote: I have an email into 3 aftermarket Jeep places in Australia to see if they can be sold to US markets. I'll let ya know what reply I get. If its doable, maybe we could do a group buy. I like those covers too.
thanks, Mate! |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow...search function actually works... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/sea ... de=results http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... sc&start=0 http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... tire+cover |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|