| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Rear axle damper purpose? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26127 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JPaul [ Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Rear axle damper purpose? |
Does anyone know what the purpose of the rear axle damper is? It's the weight that sits to the drivers side fo the pumpkin. I can't figure out for the life of me why it is there exactly. |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
It acts as an anchor when wheeling in rocks. Seriously though, it is supposed to be a vibration dampner of sorts. I removed it from both of my Libertys and I have not noticed a difference. YMMV. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|