| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Bluegrass Lift Party? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26541 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Bluegrass Lift Party? |
Just ordered the final components of my OME lift. This will be my first lift and first lift party. What do I need to do from here? |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Get beer and pizza for lift-assistors. Discuss what tools you have and we can let you know what you need. Hopefully, someone that's helping you can bring tools that you don't have. Takes lots of picts before, during and after. If I still lived in Lexington, I'd be coming over to help. But Louisville's about 670 miles away from me now. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey we are having a KJ day at my place this weekend, have some things to do for sean150 and jerbacher so get everything together and head on up Seriously if you were just a bit closer, I would be there for sure! I did mine and another by my self and no problems, (both OMEs) when I did the Rustys coil lift on Sean150 and jerbachers they were both here so it made things go a little faster, ( not that either one of them did that much 4.5 hours one way to get to you, when are you looking at doing it? Maybe I can combine some trips Tom |
|
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Not sure of when. I just ordered the front (NS131's) Struts and am waiting for them. With my luck they will be on a slow boat from down under along with the fog light bracket I am waiting for... I have most of what I think I need except spring copmpresors. I have a shop around the corner who has one and will do the spring/shock switch for me for a couple of bucks. Scheduling to be done upon a UPS tracking update. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|