| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Lund Tail/Head Light Covers http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27274 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Supalive [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lund Tail/Head Light Covers |
Anybody ever see these on a libby? http://cgi.ebay.ca/Lund-Taillight-Cover ... dZViewItem I checked the Lund website and they don't have images. |
|
| Author: | csukoh78 [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ive been looking for a pic too, never found one. I won't buy it until I see the final result |
|
| Author: | Supalive [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ya I have been thinking of tinting them like donnie but I thought it would be nicer to be able to remove them when I want. |
|
| Author: | jeepkj02 [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Supalive wrote: ya I have been thinking of tinting them like donnie but I thought it would be nicer to be able to remove them when I want.
I think these are stick-on. So I'm so sure you can take them off and put them back on easily. I'm also thinking of tinting mine using VHT tinting spray. |
|
| Author: | csukoh78 [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i tinted mine, looks way better than black plastic. You wont be disappointed if you tint spray |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have had the covers before on various vehicles they are OK but you either loose one or they break or something...I have used the VHT Nite shades on the last 4 vehicles I have had and its easy to use, looks much better than the covers and really lasts a long time Tom |
|
| Author: | Supalive [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks tommud, no brainer VHT it is! |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Just clean the lights good, and spray light coats until you get the desired darkness. Theres enough in the smaller can to do the fronts and rears with some left over, I did the center mounted brake light as well |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Need pics. Terry |
|
| Author: | C co Crusader 2/127 [ Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i would consult your state laws on lighting first. I know that a lot of states dont alow any kind of decorative coverings on headlamps. So thins is an at your own risk kind of thing. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|