tjkj2002 wrote:
Proper prep of the surface to be bedlined is key just like painting.As far as the weight it depends on the product and thickness sprayed,I wouldn't think any thickness over 30-40 mils is needed or the weight(among other things) will be a factor.The stuff I use sprays on at 30 mils and is 10lbs per gallon used,used 2 1/2qts to do the lower 1/3 and roof(that included the whole OEM F/R bumbers).I used Mortan's sprayon bedliner,check out uschem.com,it's called TTB liner,can get tintable to so any color is almost possible(as long as you can get it single stage paint).
Oh and if you don't want to see your factory color you'll need to do your door sills and such if you go to a yellow or any dark color,and that's a pain in the rear taking all the doors and rear swing gate off to get it to look right.
do you know if speedliner is good? thats what I plan on getting b/c thats what trail and hitches uses