LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Cellphone - what's on yours?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28959
Page 1 of 1

Author:  rickm [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:08 am ]
Post subject:  Cellphone - what's on yours?

Front -

Image


Back -

Image

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:46 am ]
Post subject: 

Did you make that yourself or have it made commercially?

Author:  Liberator [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cellphone - what's on yours?

rickm wrote:
Front -

Image


Back -

Image


I like that...

Author:  dloc_jeep_KJ [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:50 am ]
Post subject: 

looks cool i need something like that for my Motorola Q. there is a ton of room for a pic of my KJ. the only problem is my jeep changes weekly so it would be out of date really quick :lol:

Author:  rickm [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:33 am ]
Post subject: 

Tokyojoe wrote:
Did you make that yourself or have it made commercially?


I did it myself. It's called a phone tattoo. I bought the tattoos from AT&T. You can download the software online to print the tattoos with from Motorola.

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/phonetattoos/

I used to have a picture of my 04 KJ on the phone, now I have a pic of my KK. The things last about a year or so before they start showing wear. Then, you can take them off and put new ones on.

It was made from my this picture that I took Thursday afternoon -

Image

Author:  pokefan [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

No tats on my phone :lol: but I've hacked it and designed my own home screens. Here's mine

Home Screen:

Image

Missed Calls:

Image

Author:  Uffe [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Those kids are just so sweet! I want to be a daddy too! Image

Author:  rickm [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

pokefan wrote:
No tats on my phone :lol: but I've hacked it and designed my own home screens. Here's mine



very nice :) the wallpaper on my moto phone is my daughter and grandkids.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/