| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Light Cover http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28962 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jase3gt [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | Light Cover |
I lost the light cover off of one my lights on the mopar light bar. Anyone know how much a new one costs at the dealership? I'll have to go order one tomorrow. |
|
| Author: | _UnLiMiTeD_ [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
pshh they look better without them! |
|
| Author: | corwyyn [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
_UnLiMiTeD_ wrote: pshh they look better without them!
I agree, but depending on what the law is in NH it's probably cheaper for him to have them covered |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
if i an find mine i'll send ya one... |
|
| Author: | Jase3gt [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
corwyyn wrote: _UnLiMiTeD_ wrote: pshh they look better without them! I agree, but depending on what the law is in NH it's probably cheaper for him to have them covered Yeah, you have to have off-road lights covered in NH. It's in case you accidently turn them on while driving. |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The dealer would probably want you to buy an entire light bar just to get the covers. They are silly with stuff like that. |
|
| Author: | Jase3gt [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
There's a place online that sells them for 16.96 plus S&H. So if the dealer is more than that I'll just order it from them. It's http://www.justforjeeps.com That's cheaper than I figured. I thought it would be like 40 bucks since no one is going to make an aftermarket part for that. |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i found mine and never have them on - i'll send ya one via mail if you want to save $17 |
|
| Author: | Jase3gt [ Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
callaway wrote: i found mine and never have them on - i'll send ya one via mail if you want to save $17
That would be great! I sent you a pm. Let me know if you want something for it. Thanks. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|