| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Mean-Green Industies http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29468 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Mean-Green Industies |
I am not trying to start a big pissing match, but in my earlier posts about My High output alternator/generator from Mean Green Industies I was very flattering about their customer service. I am quickly learning that that was on the "Get His Money" end of the transaction. Their customer service since we found out It would not work on my 07 and throughout the return and refund process has been a nightmare. When dealing with MG industries, BEWARE!!! |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Send Dirty Harry in to mop up the works there. |
|
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I wish |
|
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Update- Still no response on my emails and phone calls. Just spoke with the recepionist and NO Sales people in the building on fridays, NONE!!! Hell of a way to run a business. |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Did you buy it direct from MG, or did you buy it through another vendor? If you bought it through another vendor, try returning it to them and let THEM deal with MG |
|
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I purchased it from the Owner of the company (MG Industries) Himself. PAUL. I know about all that but I am trying to deal with the owner and not getting anywhere. kind of sets a very poor example. |
|
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Update: I just received an email from the owner and he is now requiring proof of I.D. and a written request for refund. He has had the alternator for over 3 weeks now. No Refund. This company sucks! |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
if you used a credit card, I don't see asking for ID outrageous. Also, a written request for a refund sounds reasonable. |
|
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Not when it was a web trans action and upon return of the item the refund is given, according to his inital instructions. I suppose I could be an imposter who made an alternator in my garage and sent it to them attempting to mislead them just to get 369.00 out of them. Sunds like a plausable scam to me. He is going back on his word, plain and simple. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|