| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Shipping ARB http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29570 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Grape [ Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Shipping ARB |
Whats the best way to ship a ARB Bullbar? |
|
| Author: | jdumont [ Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Carrier pigeon! Havent you seen that commercial, they can carry cars with no problems.... Seriously there is no good way.... its very expensive. I would call Heather over at All J's though. I'm sure they know the most economical way to do it... |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I shipped mine via old dominion frieght line, only cost about 85 if i recall correctly. |
|
| Author: | elephantrider [ Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
$85 ?? Must have been a short trip. i shipped mine fedex freight. it ran $207 i believe from bakersville ca to cincy oh, that was the cheapest i could find, and i shopped around, believe me. |
|
| Author: | Hood297 [ Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yea it wasn't far. I was around Atlanta, Georgia. about 6 hours.. |
|
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That was the issue with the one I bought from a guy in Mich. He offered it on StealBay but for local pick-up only. When it did not sell we haggled and I offered to pay shipping. Then he found out I was in Louisville and he said how bout meeting half way kind of. So I drove to Kokomo, Ind. North of Indy and picked it up. |
|
| Author: | Grape [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Its looking like Greyhound may be the way to go. |
|
| Author: | KJ-BOL [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
My ARB Front Bumper was shipped from PA via UPS Freight - they just put some cardboard and plastic around it and put it in a skid... It all depends on how good the wrapping is - if it is wrapped good and nice, you woill not have any probs with any freight co. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|