| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| TracLok http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29606 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | dog_party [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | TracLok |
Does anyone know if there is any outward physical evidence of TracLok? I've never looked at the rear of a KJ that didn't have it, so I don't really know what to look for. |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: TracLok |
dog_party wrote: Does anyone know if there is any outward physical evidence of TracLok? I've never looked at the rear of a KJ that didn't have it, so I don't really know what to look for. There should be a green band around the axle on one side of the axles tube next to the brake assembly that say's trac-loc,but mostly look for the green band.
|
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yup, should be a sticker on the right side of the axle that looks alittle like this:
Yours should say trac-lock if you have it. |
|
| Author: | dog_party [ Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks guys! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|