It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Transmission Question
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:18 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:23 am
Posts: 119
Location: Bismarck, ND
Hey guys,
I counted the bolts on my transmission pan to see if I had a 45RFE or a 42RLE tranny. I counted 13 bolts, which I thought meant that I had the 45RFE. I just got my build-sheet sent to me from Chrysler, and it states that I have a 42RLE. Is there any chance that the build sheet is wrong?

_________________
'03 Liberty Renegade
119,000 miles
K&N Drop-in
Factory Skids
Towing Package
245-70-16 BFG All Terrains


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:28 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
What is the manufacture date? Should show month and year either on the build sheet or door jamb or both.

oh and sounds like the may have gotten your build sheet wrong...no surprise there.

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:25 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:23 am
Posts: 119
Location: Bismarck, ND
No date on the sheet, I'll have to check the door tomorrow.

_________________
'03 Liberty Renegade
119,000 miles
K&N Drop-in
Factory Skids
Towing Package
245-70-16 BFG All Terrains


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:55 pm 
There is a sticker on the left side of the transmission above the pan. if you have a 45RFE, it will say so


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:23 am
Posts: 119
Location: Bismarck, ND
Great! I'll check that out tomorrow.

_________________
'03 Liberty Renegade
119,000 miles
K&N Drop-in
Factory Skids
Towing Package
245-70-16 BFG All Terrains


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com