It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Bumper cover removal / reinstall
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:18 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 132
Location: Wyomissing, PA
All,

Good afternoon. I am expecting to receive my Detours backbone winch mount tomorrow or Wednesday - I am REALLY excited. I will be documenting my install and constructing the bumper cover trim template (first 2nd gen!). Question I have is for those that have removed their bumper cover, where do I start? Will I need to replace any plastic rivets? Any advice would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance.

-Dr. Dave


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:31 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:28 am
Posts: 987
Location: York County, PA
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25620

_________________
Brian, Blue KJ in PA
LOST#99, Mid-Atlantic LOST
Blue 2003 KJ Sport

RL Super Skinks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:55 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 132
Location: Wyomissing, PA
Thanks Brian! Anyone else? '06?

-Dr. Dave


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com