It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I Got The Saw Out Again!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:34 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 pm
Posts: 4129
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
I decided to do a little trim work on the bumper again. :D

Terry

Image
Image

_________________
Image2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:31 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 6:28 pm
Posts: 3880
Location: Wichita/ Pittsburg, Kansas
wow that looks really good! you did a great job on it!

_________________
1980 Jeep CJ7 Buggy
SOA, D44/ FF14B, SBC 350, SM465, NP205, 108" WB, 37" MTs

http://www.dpgoffroad.com/
http://www.ucora.org/
http://www.christianoffroad.com/
http://jeepinbyal.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:41 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm
Posts: 27
Location: NE Ohio
I does look good. What kind of saw did you use on it?

_________________
06 Rennie
2.5" Daystar
Rancho Front
Durango Rear
245/75/16 Wrangler MTRs
Mopar Light Bar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:02 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 pm
Posts: 4129
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
tier10 wrote:
I does look good. What kind of saw did you use on it?


A small limb saw! :lol: It works very well and the trim covers up the jagged edges. If I don't soon get my steel bumper I'll be running around with no bumper! I just keep cutting.

Terry

_________________
Image2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:07 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:38 pm
Posts: 450
Location: Norfolk, VA
that does look really good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm
Posts: 27
Location: NE Ohio
Fulltimer wrote:
tier10 wrote:
I does look good. What kind of saw did you use on it?


A small limb saw! :lol: It works very well and the trim covers up the jagged edges. If I don't soon get my steel bumper I'll be running around with no bumper! I just keep cutting.

Terry


LOL yeah, there isn't much left. Looks tough!

_________________
06 Rennie
2.5" Daystar
Rancho Front
Durango Rear
245/75/16 Wrangler MTRs
Mopar Light Bar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:45 pm 
Offline
JEEPZILLIA
JEEPZILLIA
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:34 pm
Posts: 2358
Location: Orange County: Newburgh NY
Terry,

your just too freaking funny.
yea pretty soon all you will have is the bumpmer supports. LOL

if it was'nt for the plastics, I say it actually looks pretty good.
you should get that dimond plated sticker and cover your front bumpber (WHATS LEFT OF IT) and see what people think.

_________________
2003 KJ Sport JEEPZILLA Edition
American Flag flying high
Frankenlift removed =(
Moabs and plenty of pin striping
Flexable people don't get bent out of shape!
Current MPG 6" to a gallon
L.O.S.T. # BL065211
www.ItAtYourHome.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm 
Offline
Jeep-O-Caching
Jeep-O-Caching
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:41 am
Posts: 1815
Location: Northern Virginia
the 2 sides are not even....you need to cut some more on one of them! :lol:

_________________
Jason
----------
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
when you start seeing sparks while cutting ...you better stop!

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:19 pm
Posts: 4129
Location: Saint Augustine, FL
By the end of the month I'll either have my bumper or a refund. IF I get the bumper I'll be all set. If I get the $$$ I'll order a differant bumper. Either way that POS plastic bumper is gonna go. Saw time again?!! :twisted:

Terry

_________________
Image2011 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:08 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: St Charles IL
very clean look with a limb saw :P

Looks good though :D

_________________
2008 Xterra 4x4

1986 CJ7
Lots of custom stuff...

Gone, But not Forgotten...
2003 Sport - 'Fire Engine' Red
Detours KJ Backbone
Skids
Boulder Bars
JBA 4.5 A Arms
245/75/16 Wrangler Duratracs's on Cragar Soft 8’s
Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers
Superwinch LP 8500
Frankenlifted


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com