I wired up some auxiliary lights to my trailer hitch and all was well until they stopped working. I discovered that the hot wire had corroded out of the socket of the relay. About a week after this happened, my factory backup lights became intermittent then stopped working altogether. Is this some strange coincidence? I've since rewired the relay and the aux lights, but still NO reverse lights at all. I've checked all fuses, but everything else works so I already knew this wasn't the cause. The only other thing I can come up with is the reverse switch. I have a 5-Speed manual, so it's a mechanical plunger style switch. Has anyone else had or know someone who's had a problem with this? Any other ideas? THANKS!
_________________
2003 Renegade 4X4 5-Speed, Bright Silver *TRADED for 2013 Wrangler*
PIAA 520 Auxiliary Lights
Garmin GPSMAP 76S
DynoMax Ultra Flow SS Muffler
Amsoil Ea "Absolute Efficiency" Air FilterNokian Vatiiva 235/70/R16 Tires
Pixeldzn's "RENEGADE" decals
Support the 2nd Amendment - It's your right!