LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

I Got The Saw Out Again!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33578
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Fulltimer [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:34 pm ]
Post subject:  I Got The Saw Out Again!

I decided to do a little trim work on the bumper again. :D

Terry

Image
Image

Author:  jsc7002 [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

wow that looks really good! you did a great job on it!

Author:  tier10 [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

I does look good. What kind of saw did you use on it?

Author:  Fulltimer [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

tier10 wrote:
I does look good. What kind of saw did you use on it?


A small limb saw! :lol: It works very well and the trim covers up the jagged edges. If I don't soon get my steel bumper I'll be running around with no bumper! I just keep cutting.

Terry

Author:  htkrph [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

that does look really good.

Author:  tier10 [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Fulltimer wrote:
tier10 wrote:
I does look good. What kind of saw did you use on it?


A small limb saw! :lol: It works very well and the trim covers up the jagged edges. If I don't soon get my steel bumper I'll be running around with no bumper! I just keep cutting.

Terry


LOL yeah, there isn't much left. Looks tough!

Author:  Jeep Dawg [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Terry,

your just too freaking funny.
yea pretty soon all you will have is the bumpmer supports. LOL

if it was'nt for the plastics, I say it actually looks pretty good.
you should get that dimond plated sticker and cover your front bumpber (WHATS LEFT OF IT) and see what people think.

Author:  DryBones [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

the 2 sides are not even....you need to cut some more on one of them! :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

when you start seeing sparks while cutting ...you better stop!

Author:  Fulltimer [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 am ]
Post subject: 

By the end of the month I'll either have my bumper or a refund. IF I get the bumper I'll be all set. If I get the $$$ I'll order a differant bumper. Either way that POS plastic bumper is gonna go. Saw time again?!! :twisted:

Terry

Author:  callaway [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 am ]
Post subject: 

very clean look with a limb saw :P

Looks good though :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/