| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Bumper cover removal / reinstall http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33579 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ronnie Helmo [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Bumper cover removal / reinstall |
All, Good afternoon. I am expecting to receive my Detours backbone winch mount tomorrow or Wednesday - I am REALLY excited. I will be documenting my install and constructing the bumper cover trim template (first 2nd gen!). Question I have is for those that have removed their bumper cover, where do I start? Will I need to replace any plastic rivets? Any advice would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance. -Dr. Dave |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25620 |
|
| Author: | Ronnie Helmo [ Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks Brian! Anyone else? '06? -Dr. Dave |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|