LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Im feeling good tonight
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34776
Page 1 of 1

Author:  nosnorb_808 [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Im feeling good tonight

I found a set of 4 Moabs for $200.00 :shock: . I still need another for a spare though. I just thought I would share.

Author:  Guest [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

Congrats!

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Im feeling good tonight

nosnorb_808 wrote:
I found a set of 4 Moabs for $200.00 :shock: . I still need another for a spare though. I just thought I would share.


great deal for sure! :wink: find any more like that I need two for my trailer :wink: :lol:

Author:  jsc7002 [ Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:19 am ]
Post subject: 

wow thats a great deal!

Author:  jeepmedic46 [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:02 am ]
Post subject: 

Very good deal, Congrats :)

Author:  DryBones [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:57 am ]
Post subject: 

are they the right bolt pattern for a KJ? Wasn't there an issue with the newer ones?

Author:  jeepkj02 [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 am ]
Post subject: 

DryBones wrote:
are they the right bolt pattern for a KJ? Wasn't there an issue with the newer ones?


As long as they came off the TJ Rubicon, they will fit.

Author:  nosnorb_808 [ Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah they are of a TJ not a JK.

Author:  mrkake [ Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:30 am ]
Post subject: 

Very nice! There are good deals to be found for sure. You can probably find the odd one if you keep your eye out for one too.

Author:  nosnorb_808 [ Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ive been searching still cant believe I found such a great deal. Im still looking for a spare though. I think Im going to just order one from All J's.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/