ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
the Discovery doesn't cost as much to build, I'm sure. And you also have to deal with it being a heap o' poop Rover
the CTS is probably the same price as the KK because of supply/demand. I'm willing to bet that Jeep doesn't sell as many Cherokees in the UK/Europe as Cadillac sells CTSs. Plus, the CTS is supposed to compete with the BMW 3 series globally, not just in the US.
That's what makes sense to me...your results may vary
I see you have never seen a Diso up close.
It's official now, $50.000 for a KJ Cherokee 2.8 CRD, I bet that sales will drop like a brick especially as the bottom dropped out the used 4x4 market and dealers don't want 4x4's as trade ins anymore.
Saw a 2 year Commander v8 for 30% of the new price and Grand Cherokees are also getting to that level even the diesels.
As soon as you drive your $50.000 KK out of the showroom it will be worth nearly half the money you just (over) paid,
