It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New Zealanders?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:16 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:44 am
Posts: 1780
Location: Arizona Boy
Are there any Kiwis on this site? If so PM me please...I am headed to Christchurch New Zealand and would like to say hi to my fellow LOST members.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 pm 
Offline
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:18 pm
Posts: 2210
Location: Gold Coast Australia
bugger no side trip to aus

i might be able to get you in touch with the kiwi rep of Jeep Action mag in NZ

_________________
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/742957
aussie KJ Lost No#150605
3" OME lift + Rancho RS9000xl's front and rear
prototype Airflow snorkel
Magnaflow cat back
265/70R16 Hankook MTRT03 on MOABS baby
4.10's and a truetrac up front
super skinks
coming soon
a myride wireless controller


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:44 am
Posts: 1780
Location: Arizona Boy
Fouros wrote:
bugger no side trip to aus

i might be able to get you in touch with the kiwi rep of Jeep Action mag in NZ


I actually will be hitting Australia on my way back but I will be going to the other coast to Exmouth sometime in February. If I can I would love to hit your side of the country but I promised my buddy I would come to his side and visit. In any case i would appreciate the hook up Fouros :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:03 pm
Posts: 1786
Location: Australia with the Kangaroos
Neatus wrote:
Fouros wrote:
bugger no side trip to aus

i might be able to get you in touch with the kiwi rep of Jeep Action mag in NZ


I actually will be hitting Australia on my way back but I will be going to the other coast to Exmouth sometime in February. If I can I would love to hit your side of the country but I promised my buddy I would come to his side and visit. In any case i would appreciate the hook up Fouros :D



Aaahh.

That would be Palla, KJRenegade and Aus-KJ to name a few there over in WA (Western Australia)

_________________
SOME SAY

I'm Toight... Toight lik a Toiger.

And

When I go to the Toilet, Chuck Norris is there to tear the squares off for me.

"Pass me another one Chuck, and keep em coming!! On sencond thoughts..Go get the hose"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com