LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Anyone need a photoshop? Come on in.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35398
Page 1 of 2

Author:  omGoddard [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Anyone need a photoshop? Come on in.

Finally back at WVU after my trip out west, so I've got some time to play around on the comp. If anyone needs some photoshops with their KJ's lemme know. Paint, wheels, lift, etc. I should be able to do it.

Only thing you need to supply is the pic of your kj, and what you want done. If you want new bumpers/flares/etc try to supply a pic of the product you want on the kj with a similar angle'd picture. :)

Author:  ihatemybike [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Um, can you photoshop a KJ into a van? Taller, windshield moved forward, maybe use the Jeep M-678 for styling cues. Olive Drab of course.

Author:  zzack92 [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

gues im your first taker well here is my request hope its not to much

can you put this decal in white on the side

https://www.decalkits.com/decal_images/decal269.jpg

and then also a picture with this in white across the side

https://www.decalkits.com/decal_images/decal1529.jpg


Image




Thanks

Author:  Fulltimer [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm next I guess! :D In about 2 years my KJ will be a pick-up. Could you take the top off level with the bottom of the side windows. Move the small door window up to where the present big door window starts. Leave the spare tire on the tail gate and add sliders. Is it possible to have all of the background removed? If so, do that also.

BTW, thanks and this is a great thing you are offering. I didn't want to be a pain in the posterior end by asking someone to do it.

Terry

Image

Author:  zzack92 [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

i just wanna say terry that is going to look insane( in a good/cool way) and yes thanks so much for helping man

Author:  omGoddard [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Got some done.

The van turned out kinda badass IMO.

Image

The graphics are harder to do. It's either they work great or don't, harder to get the contours of the body in, but I placed them in for you to get an idea ZZack.

Image
Image



Remember the higher the RESOLUTION the better things will turn out. It makes it millions of times easier to manipulate when you have more of the image to work with...think of more paint to play in :D

Terry. I'll get started on yours soon, I've always wanted to make one into a truck anyways. I've seen alot of XJ cherokee's that have been chopped into 4 door trucks and they look badass.

Author:  lionseye640 [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

I like the van - definitely unique. I can't wait to see the truck though.

Author:  Blue KJ in PA [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

omGoddard wrote:
Got some done.

The van turned out kinda badass IMO.

Image



I hope that door is a slider... :lol: otherwise it is gonna open really wide... :lol:

NIce job on the photochop tho!

Author:  omGoddard [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

Terry, got two versions for you. One is trackerish imo, then the 2nd I pulled a different section of the rear up so it was squarer.

Image
Image

EDIT cleaned up the 2nd one and 'finished' the bed with an adjacent side.

Author:  pokefan [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

omGoddard wrote:
Image


Man, that parking lot looks REALLY familiar! How did I get picked for this conversion? :-)r :-)r

As far as the graphics on the side, use your blending modes. It will follow the contours better on the jeep.

Author:  omGoddard [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hahaha sorry if its yours. I just randomly paced thru the rigs section and grabbed one! :lol:

Author:  CrossBones [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Could you put this KC Lightbar on front bumper of my KJ? If I can find the actual dimensions of the bar I was thinking of incorporating the two onto my front bumper?

Image

Image

And if you get really bored, I'd like to see what my KJ would look like (sideview) as a Panel Truck. Leaving the stock wheelbase, but sheetmetal over the rear side door window, the rear side window, and of course shaving the rear door handle. Basically it would look like a 2-door Chevy HHR Panel.

Image

Thanks!

Author:  Fulltimer [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks for the work! Now I have an idea of what it will look like and every time I turn on my computer it will be there! The van looks GREAT!


Terry

Author:  501 [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

omGoddard wrote:
Image


Not usually a pickup fan, but this actually looks pretty good.

Author:  suero [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

love the van but the kj pickup it's awsome.

Author:  Fulltimer [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll be sure to post lots of pics when I do it.

Terry

Author:  tonycrd [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:52 am ]
Post subject: 

suero wrote:
love the van but the kj pickup it's awsome.


Yeah, very nice! Only thing is...you would need to fit a heavy rolbar on the back to avoid the KJ folding in halve...the roof is part of the unibody.

There has been some guys who did a 'sut' version of the KJ a couple of years ago, but now I cannot find the pics.

Maybe someone remembers, it was a blue one.

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 am ]
Post subject: 

How about a KJ convertible with a roll bar (like a Wrangler)?

Author:  omGoddard [ Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

hey guys, I'll get to the other photoshops over the weekend most likely. Got some class work thats starting to buddy up with me!

Author:  omGoddard [ Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Crossbones

Image

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/