| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I finally found the rattle! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35420 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | scoobysnax [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | I finally found the rattle! |
So I recently took a long (1,200 mile) road trip to ME and had the opportunity to be the passenger for a while. I jumped in the back head on the floor, moving stuff around in the rear determined to find it. In the past I thought is was the rear window, the right rear seat latch, you name it well... (Drum roll please) It was the seat belt buckles! The two that are close to each other will vibrate every so often and it was driving me nuts. Solution... Take a heavy rubber band and wrap them up. They can still be used and if it gets in the way just take it off. Finally my Jeep and I are at peace again! |
|
| Author: | lionseye640 [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Maybe that's the sound I've been hearing. If so... peace at last! Thanks for posting this! |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
You need a louder stereo! |
|
| Author: | Jeep Dawg [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
JJsKJ wrote: You need a louder stereo!
AMEN TO THAT! |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Haha, I had a rattle once and made the GF crawl around trying to find it. Turns out it was seat latch and it later went away by itself. Ive also had the rear glass rattle but fixed that with silicone grease. Glad you found it! Its a good feeling isnt it. |
|
| Author: | nlife [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeep Dawg wrote: JJsKJ wrote: You need a louder stereo! AMEN TO THAT! WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU GUYS! LET ME TURN DOWN MY STEREO! |
|
| Author: | BeepBeepJeepJeep [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
nlife wrote: Jeep Dawg wrote: JJsKJ wrote: You need a louder stereo! AMEN TO THAT! WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU GUYS! LET ME TURN DOWN MY STEREO! WHAT? YOU WANT SOME OF MY FRIES?? |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
DID YOU SAY JEEP DAWG LIKES GUYS?* *DISCLAIMER: see Dainty Wheeler |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|