| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New Zealanders? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35422 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Neatus [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New Zealanders? |
Are there any Kiwis on this site? If so PM me please...I am headed to Christchurch New Zealand and would like to say hi to my fellow LOST members. |
|
| Author: | Fouros [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
bugger no side trip to aus i might be able to get you in touch with the kiwi rep of Jeep Action mag in NZ |
|
| Author: | Neatus [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Fouros wrote: bugger no side trip to aus
i might be able to get you in touch with the kiwi rep of Jeep Action mag in NZ I actually will be hitting Australia on my way back but I will be going to the other coast to Exmouth sometime in February. If I can I would love to hit your side of the country but I promised my buddy I would come to his side and visit. In any case i would appreciate the hook up Fouros |
|
| Author: | cmohr [ Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Neatus wrote: Fouros wrote: bugger no side trip to aus i might be able to get you in touch with the kiwi rep of Jeep Action mag in NZ I actually will be hitting Australia on my way back but I will be going to the other coast to Exmouth sometime in February. If I can I would love to hit your side of the country but I promised my buddy I would come to his side and visit. In any case i would appreciate the hook up Fouros Aaahh. That would be Palla, KJRenegade and Aus-KJ to name a few there over in WA (Western Australia) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|