It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: How do you check for bad ball joints???
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:47 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:07 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Fort Worth, TX
I am trying to search for this but I can't find it. If there is a write-up, could someone please copy the link?

IF NOT... I am looking to buy a liberty this weekend and everyone has said "check the ball joints" I am better than the average guy with cars in general, I konw where the ball joints are (had to replace them on one of my previous trucks... oops) but I don't know how to check if they are still in GOOD working order. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated...

Thanks,
Justin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:55 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... php?t=4348

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
......

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:07 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Fort Worth, TX
thanks!!! That is going to be a little tough at the dealership.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:38 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm
Posts: 7928
Location: Big Bear & Lancaster, Ca.
If it is at a dealer, I would have them check them and give it a clean bill of health before purchase. In writing w/ a warantee of course.

_________________
99 TJ
71 C101
04 KJ
03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com