| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| KJ was working hard this holiday weekend http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35558 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | stick [ Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | KJ was working hard this holiday weekend |
I put the KJ to work this weekend. Saturday - towed my Willys 110 miles from my parents house to my house. The KJ pulled the Willys like it wasn't even there. I got a lot of waves and second glances from fellow Jeepers that I passed along the way.
Monday - towed the M416 trailer and kayaks to the river
|
|
| Author: | jeepmedic46 [ Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice pics, Thank You for sharing |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
97XJ_95YJ wrote: Every year my family gets together for a little family "Jeep Jamboree". This was the 5th annual. It basically is a day of Jeepin' on some forest roads and a picnic/BBQ somewhere along the way. No hard core trails, but we always have fun. The CJ, XJ and WJ are all stock. Just proves that you don't have to have 35"+ tires to have fun.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Author: | tan's2002kjlimited [ Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
97XJ_95YJ wrote: The CJ, XJ and WJ are all stock. Just proves that you don't have to have 35"+ tires to have fun.
No you don't. I've owned at least one of each in my day! |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That willys looks sooooo small being towed by the kj |
|
| Author: | CrossBones [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: KJ was working hard this holiday weekend |
stick wrote: I put the KJ to work this weekend.
Saturday - towed my Willys 110 miles from my parents house to my house. The KJ pulled the Willys like it wasn't even there. I got a lot of waves and second glances from fellow Jeepers that I passed along the way. ![]() That's cool! |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Awesome Willy's. Two thumbs up. |
|
| Author: | stick [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sir Sam - I see you found my "family jamboree" post over on Jeepin.com Another pic, just for fun:
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|