| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Monitor Bumper http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35592 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jeepmedic46 [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Monitor Bumper |
Does anyone know when the Rock Lizard Monitor bumper will come out? |
|
| Author: | jeepkj02 [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Glad you made a thread about this. I'm wanting to know the same thing. |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Anyone tried contacting Marty at Rock Lizard. Best to get it from the horses mouth. |
|
| Author: | jeepmedic46 [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I called and left a message and haven't heard anything and that was early last week. |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Troy will pop in here sooner or later... |
|
| Author: | CrossBones [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
JJsKJ wrote: Anyone tried contacting Marty at Rock Lizard. Best to get it from the horses mouth.
My first thought as well. As for the bumper, if I decide to go with an aftermarket unit, I do like the look of what I've seen on the Rock Lizard site best of all. So I guess I too will be interested in any updates. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|