LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Whats level??
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35610
Page 1 of 1

Author:  rt_power [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Whats level??

ok so i have had my Frankie in for just about a month now and boy can i say im impressed!!! it rides 10x better over the stock ride. my question is, how level should the jeep be sitting from front to back?? im gettin 22"front and 21" in the rear. should i try to be getting it completely level?? or just add 1 ISO and call it good enough. the way it is sitting now is just slightly noticeable
that the rear sages

Author:  jsc7002 [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

I would add one rear iso

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

some like them level,
some higher in the back,
some higher in the front,
depends on what you want

You know it may settle some more depending on what you have done so far as to breaking it in.
Myself I like it near level or a little higher in the front, but one more iso in the rear for you may make it higher in the rear :?

Author:  Inc [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have an 05 with the Frankie and have added one rear iso per side. Everything as settled and I am 1/4" higher in the front than the rear. I say add it and call it good.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/