| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Billet Technology.... A good option for forum members? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36400 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | SilverKK09 [ Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Billet Technology.... A good option for forum members? |
Hi everyone! As most of you know Im new here ( I did my introduction on the new members area) If you read my introduction post, youll know that my last ride was a 06 charger R/T and I had the privilege to work closely with Heidi Tetzlaff.... she is the one in charge of billettechnology.com they are one of the finest companies that manufacture products for adding a personalized touch to our rides! you can ask her for custom work and theyll do it!!!! Im a very satisfied customer and my first request to her will be a catch can custom designed for my KK.... Id like to ask admins how do I invite billet technology on becoming a supporting vendor on this forum? =) I just wanted to pass this around and believe me it would be awesome for our rides having billettechnology around This is one of the many goods heidi custom made for me =)
How about it? whatcha think guys? |
|
| Author: | hallb4 [ Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I would take a decepticon badge. It fits my paint color better I welcome anyone who wants to support this forum. We are always looking for ways to customize our Jeeps. Also, please re-size your avatar. No big deal. KTHKS. |
|
| Author: | SilverKK09 [ Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
hallb4 wrote: I would take a decepticon badge. It fits my paint color better
I welcome anyone who wants to support this forum. We are always looking for ways to customize our Jeeps. Also, please re-size your avatar. No big deal. KTHKS. Sorry about the avatar... Im an ignorant regarding on the how to's for this... Ill ask my GF to resize it! In the mean time Ill remove it |
|
| Author: | Gringo Loco [ Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Welcome to the forum. The badge you posted looks cool. Laters |
|
| Author: | SilverKK09 [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
So how do we proceed from here?? Do admins contact heidi? or do I contact her? or is my post being ignored by everyone in here??? You know there are endless possibilities with billet technology... once I have my KK start adding some unique bling dont tell me I didnt tell you |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Quote: You know there are endless possibilities with billet technology... once I have my KK start adding some unique bling dont tell me I didnt tell you Not to be a SOB but as the saying goes(and my opinion,may or may not be shared by others)...............
CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME Not saying the stuff doesn't look nice,it's just not for me,and don't let this stop you from getting them sold here as I'm just stating my personal opinion. |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yeah, not for me either, but there seems to be quite a few on here that would be into this type of thing. I am sure some on here will buy something from them. |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I believe you need to pm Heather... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/pro ... rofile&u=2 ...about the vendor banner ads and she'll be able to tell you who to contact about vendor support info...my guess would be Darby or Clint |
|
| Author: | Xodius [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I know what TJKJ is saying. Some like the bling others don't. Then again this would be no different than the LOST KJ Trail Tested badges. I think that is what they said...wasn't it. Been awhile since i looked at that post. I agree that there is a lot of applications with it too. Maybe down the road we could design a new Lost tag...of as Kirk I were discussing a Vegas Chapter....if that does not shout bling I am not sure what does, lol. |
|
| Author: | SilverKK09 [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I really dont like chrome that much... or SATIN finish as they call it on Billet Technologies..... All the Bling I had on my charger was black with anodized lettering... (just like the transformer badge) As a matter of fact Im thinking on removing all the chrome parts from my KK.... the black is nice.. or blue or red or any color you might want... just visit their website to check them out! I think that you add the "bling" to personalize your ride, not to cause glare to the other driver down the road |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Now if they made stuff in flat black that would be cool,do they? |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
yes flat black would be cool, oh wait then I couldn't see it on mine |
|
| Author: | SilverKK09 [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
tjkj2002 wrote: Now if they made stuff in flat black that would be cool,do they?
guys... check this page out http://billettechnology.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc See anything you like???? |
|
| Author: | LIV42DY [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Welcome to the forum, but as everyone else, Bling for the 4x4 not for me, was always kind of partial to it ,but good luck the work is excellent. |
|
| Author: | Dje Ryu [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd like some "Jeep" emblems for the front and rear, anodized in forest green with a leaf pattern etched/engraved into the lettering that lines up from letter to letter. How much would something like that cost? |
|
| Author: | SilverKK09 [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Dje Ryu wrote: I'd like some "Jeep" emblems for the front and rear, anodized in forest green with a leaf pattern etched/engraved into the lettering that lines up from letter to letter. How much would something like that cost?
Then again... I DONT OWN THE COMPANY, IM JUST A CONSUMER (very happy BTW) you can go to their website and ask em |
|
| Author: | zzack92 [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i kinda like th stuff new shift knob maybe? |
|
| Author: | Dje Ryu [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
SilverKK09 wrote: Dje Ryu wrote: I'd like some "Jeep" emblems for the front and rear, anodized in forest green with a leaf pattern etched/engraved into the lettering that lines up from letter to letter. How much would something like that cost? Then again... I DONT OWN THE COMPANY, IM JUST A CONSUMER (very happy BTW) you can go to their website and ask em I understand. It was kind of a joke. Something like that would be more than I'd be willing to shell out. Especially considering I can make it myself, if I just got off my booty and did it. Except for the anodine...would have to send it off for that. Again, more than it's worth, to me... Would still be cool to have though. |
|
| Author: | RkyMtnKJ [ Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
They do a good job at covering areas in a vehicle that i haven't seen accessories for yet. Very cool website. Thanks for the linky KK09 I like the raptor pistol grip designer series at the bottom of this page. AND you can get it in FLAT BLACK http://www.billettechnology.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BT&Category_Code=HOTNEW |
|
| Author: | MNKK [ Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Where was this company, a year ago? Dmanit |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|