It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Billet Technology.... A good option for forum members?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am 
Offline
Taco Killer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm
Posts: 583
Location: Laredo TX
Hi everyone!
As most of you know Im new here ( I did my introduction on the new members area)
If you read my introduction post, youll know that my last ride was a 06 charger R/T and I had the privilege to work closely with Heidi Tetzlaff.... she is the one in charge of billettechnology.com
they are one of the finest companies that manufacture products for adding a personalized touch to our rides! you can ask her for custom work and theyll do it!!!! Im a very satisfied customer and my first request to her will be a catch can custom designed for my KK....
Id like to ask admins how do I invite billet technology on becoming a supporting vendor on this forum?
=)
I just wanted to pass this around and believe me it would be awesome for our rides having billettechnology around
This is one of the many goods heidi custom made for me =)
Image

How about it? whatcha think guys?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:07 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 196
Location: Birch Bay, WA
I would take a decepticon badge. It fits my paint color better :twisted:
I welcome anyone who wants to support this forum. We are always looking for ways to customize our Jeeps.




Also, please re-size your avatar. No big deal. KTHKS.

_________________
2006 Limited 3.7L
OME Everything
245/75R16 Toyo ATs on Ultra type 51s
Mopar skids, Flowmaster 50 delta


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:20 pm 
Offline
Taco Killer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm
Posts: 583
Location: Laredo TX
hallb4 wrote:
I would take a decepticon badge. It fits my paint color better :twisted:
I welcome anyone who wants to support this forum. We are always looking for ways to customize our Jeeps.




Also, please re-size your avatar. No big deal. KTHKS.

Sorry about the avatar... Im an ignorant regarding on the how to's for this... Ill ask my GF to resize it!
In the mean time Ill remove it ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:11 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:37 am
Posts: 522
Location: Laredo, TX
Welcome to the forum. The badge you posted looks cool.

Laters

_________________
Chris

2005 Renegade
Frankenlift
245/75/16 Goodyear MT/Rs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:36 pm 
Offline
Taco Killer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm
Posts: 583
Location: Laredo TX
So how do we proceed from here?? Do admins contact heidi? or do I contact her? or is my post being ignored by everyone in here???
You know there are endless possibilities with billet technology... once I have my KK start adding some unique bling dont tell me I didnt tell you :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:41 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 12988
Location: Colorado Springs
Quote:
You know there are endless possibilities with billet technology... once I have my KK start adding some unique bling dont tell me I didnt tell you
Not to be a SOB but as the saying goes(and my opinion,may or may not be shared by others)...............


CHROME DON'T GET YOU HOME


Not saying the stuff doesn't look nice,it's just not for me,and don't let this stop you from getting them sold here as I'm just stating my personal opinion.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:51 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 5334
Location: Biggest Little City
Yeah, not for me either, but there seems to be quite a few on here that would be into this type of thing. I am sure some on here will buy something from them.

_________________
My Jeep Build ----> Big Black
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:56 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:28 am
Posts: 987
Location: York County, PA
I believe you need to pm Heather... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/pro ... rofile&u=2 ...about the vendor banner ads and she'll be able to tell you who to contact about vendor support info...my guess would be Darby or Clint

_________________
Brian, Blue KJ in PA
LOST#99, Mid-Atlantic LOST
Blue 2003 KJ Sport

RL Super Skinks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:23 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 1206
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
I know what TJKJ is saying. Some like the bling others don't. Then again this would be no different than the LOST KJ Trail Tested badges. I think that is what they said...wasn't it. Been awhile since i looked at that post.
I agree that there is a lot of applications with it too. Maybe down the road we could design a new Lost tag...of as Kirk I were discussing a Vegas Chapter....if that does not shout bling I am not sure what does, lol.

_________________
My Rig:
2008 Jeep Wrangler JKU
OME HD lift
35" tires (thus far)
plus a ton of other things. J.E.E.P.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:13 pm 
Offline
Taco Killer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm
Posts: 583
Location: Laredo TX
I really dont like chrome that much... or SATIN finish as they call it on Billet Technologies.....
All the Bling I had on my charger was black with anodized lettering... (just like the transformer badge)
As a matter of fact Im thinking on removing all the chrome parts from my KK.... the black is nice.. or blue or red or any color you might want... just visit their website to check them out!

I think that you add the "bling" to personalize your ride, not to cause glare to the other driver down the road


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:26 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 12988
Location: Colorado Springs
Now if they made stuff in flat black that would be cool,do they?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:45 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27226
Location: NOW Southeastern Ohio/ Tanzania
yes flat black would be cool, oh wait then I couldn't see it on mine :shock:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded, plus 05 KJ limited


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:05 pm 
Offline
Taco Killer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm
Posts: 583
Location: Laredo TX
tjkj2002 wrote:
Now if they made stuff in flat black that would be cool,do they?

guys... check this page out

http://billettechnology.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

See anything you like????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:29 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:40 pm
Posts: 630
Location: Southern New Jersey
Welcome to the forum, but as everyone else, Bling for the 4x4 not for me, was always kind of partial to it ,but good luck the work is excellent.

_________________
“You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it."

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:20 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:26 pm
Posts: 1325
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I'd like some "Jeep" emblems for the front and rear, anodized in forest green with a leaf pattern etched/engraved into the lettering that lines up from letter to letter. How much would something like that cost? :shock: :?

_________________
Ron


"There are few problems in life the liberal application of duct tape can't solve."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:26 pm 
Offline
Taco Killer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm
Posts: 583
Location: Laredo TX
Dje Ryu wrote:
I'd like some "Jeep" emblems for the front and rear, anodized in forest green with a leaf pattern etched/engraved into the lettering that lines up from letter to letter. How much would something like that cost? :shock: :?

Then again... I DONT OWN THE COMPANY, IM JUST A CONSUMER (very happy BTW) you can go to their website and ask em
;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:28 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:50 pm
Posts: 371
i kinda like th stuff new shift knob maybe?

_________________
jeep liberty 4wd patriot blue..work in progress ;)

MODS
Dual Sound System
Lighting 12" Sub and amp
Painted Exterior Trim (Flat Black)
Light Bar w/ 4 super sport lights
BVG Basket
VHT'D

Needs:
Lifted
Skids
Winch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:26 pm
Posts: 1325
Location: Casper, Wyoming
SilverKK09 wrote:
Dje Ryu wrote:
I'd like some "Jeep" emblems for the front and rear, anodized in forest green with a leaf pattern etched/engraved into the lettering that lines up from letter to letter. How much would something like that cost? :shock: :?

Then again... I DONT OWN THE COMPANY, IM JUST A CONSUMER (very happy BTW) you can go to their website and ask em
;)


I understand. It was kind of a joke. Something like that would be more than I'd be willing to shell out. Especially considering I can make it myself, if I just got off my booty and did it. Except for the anodine...would have to send it off for that. Again, more than it's worth, to me... Would still be cool to have though.

_________________
Ron


"There are few problems in life the liberal application of duct tape can't solve."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:58 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:04 pm
Posts: 549
Location: Berthoud/Durango, CO
They do a good job at covering areas in a vehicle that i haven't seen accessories for yet. Very cool website. Thanks for the linky KK09

I like the raptor pistol grip designer series at the bottom of this page. AND you can get it in FLAT BLACK http://www.billettechnology.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BT&Category_Code=HOTNEW 8)

_________________
2005
Patriot Blue
3.7L 4spd Auto
Tint
Rusty's 2.5" Suspension
245/75/16 BFG AT KO's
16x8 Big Hoss XD Series Rims
Limited Edition Wheel Cover
Coleman Roof Rack
3-D cell maglite and mount
Mopar Cross Rails
Ebay seat covers with jeep embroidery.
K&N air filter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:05 am 
Offline
Bush Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:22 am
Posts: 952
Location: Raleigh, NC
Where was this company, a year ago? Dmanit

_________________
-08 KK Bright Silver Met.
Mopar front tow hooks,
Mopar Skids
Curt class III/IV hitch, and wireing
O.K. Offroad steel reciever shackle
Zune 80 gig for the tunes,
(Do Jeep slush mats count?)
Life size Amstaff terrier bobble head in rear seat :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com