LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Roof Racks/Basket
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36642
Page 1 of 1

Author:  MtnRunner [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Roof Racks/Basket

Hey I am looking for the guy who had the roof basket that hung below the cross-bars. Would like some info on that one


I have been searching the site now for a while now and am getting frustrated!

Author:  501 [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Is this what your looking for? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=36021

or this?

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=36124

Author:  MtnRunner [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

both are good, thanks man!

Author:  Sport [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

501 wrote:


You used my "how to" *TEAR*, I feel so special.

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sport wrote:
501 wrote:


You used my "how to" *TEAR*, I feel so special.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are so............. special :wink:

Author:  DryBones [ Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Phxtoad has a below crossbar setup using the Yakima Basketcase. PM him for more info.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/