| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| dash pods http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36716 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | teckman02 [ Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | dash pods |
ok i have seen the piller pods out there for the liberty, but the ones that i have saw only have two openings for gauges. what i am looking for is something that can mount around the Gauge cluster with 3 or 4 openings for Gauges, anyone have any ideas? |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
The best one I've seen is Pablo's - but I think he made it himself (images stolen from his Cardomain page) ![]()
|
|
| Author: | Chief BK [ Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I like the way he has that set. Location there is much better than on the O.S. handle. It doesn't create a blind spot if it's mounted on the dash. |
|
| Author: | rangerd77 [ Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
yeah i know all about that blind spot. but you could use a dash pod for a TJ and maybe set it up to fit on the dash. maybe |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ATXKJ wrote: The best one I've seen is Pablo's - but I think he made it himself
(images stolen from his Cardomain page) ![]() ![]() that is just what i am looking for does anyone know how he made it |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|