| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Air Soft BBs For Wheel Weights http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36776 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jsc7002 [ Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Air Soft BBs For Wheel Weights |
had anyone done this on their KJ? if so hows it working out for you? |
|
| Author: | pokefan [ Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've looked at them some, from what I hear they really aren't worth it for everyday in town driving. It doesn't give them time to set up and distribute correctly. I'd say if 70%+ of your driving is highway miles then It would probably be worth it. I wish people had more positive things to say about them as far as city driving goes because these big ol' tires are a pain to balance and I've got a ton of weight on them. |
|
| Author: | Inc [ Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Bugnout has done it and he did an ongoing write up over in the tires section. |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=34343 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|