| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| The offical "Where is Troysterr" thread http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36827 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | The offical "Where is Troysterr" thread |
I havn't seen his face in the place since May; where is our good friend from UT? He was going to meet me out in MOAB back in June but no word. The forum just doesn't seem right without him. |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
His last post was July 19th and before that in May. Family and career could be taking major priority during these strange days. |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
How on earth did his priorities get that messed up? Work & family before jeeps, indeeed.... |
|
| Author: | Skyjump136 [ Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow, you lost Troyster and got me back. That is a sad day... |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
And you are.....? |
|
| Author: | Skyjump136 [ Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Exactly... I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/ |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Skyjump136 wrote: Exactly...
I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/ "i am not a number. i am a free man." -number six, the prisoner |
|
| Author: | QuestMan [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Quote: "i am not a number. i am a free man."
-number six, the prisoner I think I heard of that show - from my GRANDFATHER. |
|
| Author: | VTNomad [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Skyjump136 wrote: Exactly...
I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/ They've given you a number and they've taken away your name... |
|
| Author: | spencevans [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I saw him on the freeway not too long ago, maybe I will have to stop by and see how he is doing. |
|
| Author: | MNKK [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
VTNomad wrote: Skyjump136 wrote: Exactly... I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/ They've given you a number and they've taken away your name... Secret agent man?? |
|
| Author: | Guest [ Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
MNKK wrote: VTNomad wrote: Skyjump136 wrote: Exactly... I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/ They've given you a number and they've taken away your name... Secret agent man?? " Number 6: Where am I? Number 2: In the Village. Number 6: What do you want? Number 2: We want information. Number 6: Whose side are you on? Number 2: That would be telling. We want information... information... information. Number 6: You won't get it. Number 2: By hook or by crook, we will. Number 6: Who are you? Number 2: The new Number 2. Number 6: Who is Number 1? Number 2: You are Number 6. Number 6: I am not a number, I am a free man." From "The Prisoner" - one of the best tv series ever made |
|
| Author: | VTNomad [ Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
MNKK wrote: VTNomad wrote: Skyjump136 wrote: Exactly... I'd be Lost #14 there Mr. 633...respect your elders! BTW, we could try contacting him through his site... http://www.youngs.org/kjparts/ They've given you a number and they've taken away your name... Secret agent man?? Yeah, Secret Agent Man. The more times I listen to that song though, the more I think he's saying 'Secret Asian Man'. Which I think would be harder to keep a secret. |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I had always thought that was what they were saying; "Secret Asian Man." That would fit me |
|
| Author: | Troysterr [ Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well, I'm glad I wandered over here tonight--I didn't know anyone was worried about me. Yeah, this has been a really busy year. The company I work for was acquired by a private equity firm at the beginning of the year and we've been sort of reinventing ourselves ever since. Most of my time and energy is being spent there. Also, this site has become a victim of its own success--it takes way too much time to catch up on everything. I can't be here every day, and if I come try to read all of the new posts after being away for a week, it takes an hour or more to filter through everything. And, finally, I'm a little discouraged that I've had a brand new Frankenlift II AND a brand new Rubicon transfer case in my garage that I haven't gotten around to getting installed. I wish I lived closer to Rock Lizard or All J's, so that I could get someone who actually knows and cares about KJs to do it. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|