| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Paint Code Question http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36851 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Chief BK [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Paint Code Question |
Anyone know what the name of the color is for paint code "PGJ" ? |
|
| Author: | jeepkj02 [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeep Green Metallic |
|
| Author: | Chief BK [ Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That's what I thought but I can't seem to get it verified. I've only seen it listed for Wranglers. Are you sure? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|