LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Factory Receiver Hitch
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39879
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KJWildman [ Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Factory Receiver Hitch

Does anyone know if a receiver hitch for new KJ/KK will fit on an '02 Sport. Are there any differences in the rear framerail widths? I can put my hands on 2 or 3 "bad" ones at the factory I work at. :twisted: They might have a slightly tweaked end plate, 1 has a bent bracket for the electrical plug (darn, don't know how that happened :twisted: ). But I can straighten all those out if the framerails are the same. Too cold and lazy to go lay under it in the snow out in the employee parking lot and measure :) . Thanks, Larry

Author:  jsc7002 [ Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

I dont know about a hitch from a KK but a hitch from any KJ will fit any year of KJ

Author:  KJWildman [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks JSC, the parts packet we are packingh with them says KJ/KK, so they must be the same. I just didn't know if it had changed inthe 04/05 body changes. Looks like I may end up with 3 or 4 factory hitches with all parts and instructions, also some wrangler hitches :D

Author:  KJ kyle [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

should we be expecting them in the for sale section soon? :D

Author:  KJWildman [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

:twisted: Cut my pay 20%? I can figure ways to make it back :twisted:

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

larryewaller wrote:
:twisted: Cut my pay 20%? I can figure ways to make it back :twisted:
Better to have a job with 20% less pay then no job at all.

Author:  KJWildman [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  It'll Fit

Your right tj at least I'm still working! As to the hitch, I measured all the bolt locations and they will work. So, the rear framerail on the '02 Sport is the same as the KK. Have it in hand and will probably try and put it on ... right after a 2 week vacation in Florida :D

Author:  DryBones [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

20% pay cut and still vacationing in Florida for 2 weeks? man, life is tough...isn't it? :lol: 8) :lol:

Author:  KJWildman [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

This trip was arranged and paid for 6 mos. ago. DAYTONA 500 here I come :D :D :D

Author:  DryBones [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

NICE! 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/