It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Anyone here from Wichita Falls, TX?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:48 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:43 pm
Posts: 41
If there is anyone on here from Wichita Falls, please let me know. I need a trusted non-Jeep Dealer diesel mechanic in the area to look at a problem I am having, asap.

Thanks

_________________
jwalker
Home is Knoxville, TN
Currently full-timing in our RV


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:26 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 am
Posts: 86
Location: Travis AFB/Middle East
Hmm witchita falls...I went to tech school there. Very fun place :roll:

_________________
2oo2 KJ LTD -- SOLD
OME-Rancho-Rusty's Lift, 15x7 Soft 8s w/ 31x10.50R15 BFG KM2s-Need to sell!!!

2009 PBM Pontiac G8 GT -- New Toy
Stock...for now


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:59 pm
Posts: 5171
Location: Austin, TX
you might try posting in Lonestar - although it's not real active

There are several folks in the DFW area - not sure if they make if up there.

CowtownKJ
xturboexpress
bighause
Rubigade

_________________
2005 CRD
stuff
Skeptic quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:27 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:13 am
Posts: 1118
Location: DFW, TX
I am in the DFW area too, but on the south side. Quite a ways away from Wichita Falls.

_________________
2007 Light Khaki 4x2 Sport
- Debadged - LTT CAI with Amsoil Filter - JVC HD Radio - Infinity BassLink
- Iggee Seat Covers - Black Moabs - 265/75-16 Cooper Discoverer ATP - 4.10's
- DIY Franky sitting at 23.75" - Al's 4.5 UCAs - Trimmed F&R Bumpers
- Removed Rear Sway Bar - Removed Rear Vibration Damper
- 75k miles so far...
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:41 am 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Posts: 762
Location: Oklahoma
I'm close about 1hr 45 mins away.. I live approx 45 mins NW of Lawton, Oklahoma.. but I ain't a diesel mech.. my nephew though on the other hand might know some people hell infact I bet he could do it himself since he knows all about how to take apart and rebuild a combine.. I don't know if thats the same..

_________________
Past: 95 Dodge Neon 2.0L Stage 4 Turbo (Street Tuner) *Wrecked/Sold*
Present: 05 Jeep Liberty (KJ) 2WD 3.7L, LTT CAI, Weight Reduction, SS Ultra Lights, and many more mods

If I don't stir the pot then no body will and the world would be boring, watch this guy for extreme sarcasm though :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com