| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Anyone here from Wichita Falls, TX? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39955 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jwalker [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Anyone here from Wichita Falls, TX? |
If there is anyone on here from Wichita Falls, please let me know. I need a trusted non-Jeep Dealer diesel mechanic in the area to look at a problem I am having, asap. Thanks |
|
| Author: | NorCal KJ 707 [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hmm witchita falls...I went to tech school there. Very fun place |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
you might try posting in Lonestar - although it's not real active There are several folks in the DFW area - not sure if they make if up there. CowtownKJ xturboexpress bighause Rubigade |
|
| Author: | long_tall_texan [ Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I am in the DFW area too, but on the south side. Quite a ways away from Wichita Falls. |
|
| Author: | lil black liberty [ Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm close about 1hr 45 mins away.. I live approx 45 mins NW of Lawton, Oklahoma.. but I ain't a diesel mech.. my nephew though on the other hand might know some people hell infact I bet he could do it himself since he knows all about how to take apart and rebuild a combine.. I don't know if thats the same.. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|