LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Transmission Question
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40569
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ShockT63 [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Transmission Question

Hey guys,
I counted the bolts on my transmission pan to see if I had a 45RFE or a 42RLE tranny. I counted 13 bolts, which I thought meant that I had the 45RFE. I just got my build-sheet sent to me from Chrysler, and it states that I have a 42RLE. Is there any chance that the build sheet is wrong?

Author:  JJsTJ [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

What is the manufacture date? Should show month and year either on the build sheet or door jamb or both.

oh and sounds like the may have gotten your build sheet wrong...no surprise there.

Author:  ShockT63 [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

No date on the sheet, I'll have to check the door tomorrow.

Author:  Guest [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

There is a sticker on the left side of the transmission above the pan. if you have a 45RFE, it will say so

Author:  ShockT63 [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Great! I'll check that out tomorrow.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/