| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| sidemarkers http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40616 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | barnez224 [ Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | sidemarkers |
Just realized to night that one of my sidemarker lights on the lower front bumper is out. Who knows how to change one of these? I thought I would ask first before I got into it this weekend and ended up breaking the lens or something. Thanks in advance for the advice! |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
can you get to it through the hole in the inner fender that gives access to where teh fog lights are? |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
you go up underneath the front and twist the plug and out comes the bulb! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|