LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Edelbrock Shocks
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40662
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Edelbrock Shocks

Anyone know where I can find a complete list of shock specs for their Xtreme Travel IAS Resi shocks? I need extended length and compressed length sizes.
These:
Image

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Never mind. I found the info, Now I just need to see if the ones I want are $160 off each shock. :shock:

Author:  KJ kyle [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

so what are the specs on these bad boys

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

31.80" extended length, 18.80" compressed, 13.00" stroke.

Author:  KJ kyle [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

and where are you getting these half off? :D

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJ kyle wrote:
and where are you getting these half off? :D

Edelbrock. Not sure if these are included in the sale, or if there is another application close enough to those #s to get them instead. Still searching. They are more than half off too. $60 for a $220 shock.

Author:  KJ kyle [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

well let me know what you come up with. $60 is a steal. also what website are you possibly ordering from?

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJ kyle wrote:
well let me know what you come up with. $60 is a steal. also what website are you possibly ordering from?

Directly from their site.

I may go with soft valving 11" travel instead of 13" medium valving which is what I was looking for.

Author:  KJ kyle [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

do they specify the differance between the soft / medium valving anywhere.. i cant find it

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJ kyle wrote:
do they specify the differance between the soft / medium valving anywhere.. i cant find it

Under each specific shock they have valving info.
http://store.edelbrock.com/universallifted.aspx

Author:  KJ kyle [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

thank you sir.

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

No problem. Now these long travel shocks will be for my SFA and not my Frankenift. I have no idea the specs for ones for that would fit an OME, Franky, Daystar or other KJ lift.

Author:  KJ kyle [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

well Im trying to figure out for a frankenlift with a little extra muscle.. hopefully 4" of lift. Im running out in the icy drive way measuring.. and back to my scrap paper trying to figure out the right size.. lol

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well, I got 4" of lift from my Franky with 2 extra iso pads in the rear on each side. Nothing extra up front. I run the OME long travel rear shocks.

Author:  KJ kyle [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

do you know the specs on those? extended and collapsed?

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJ kyle wrote:
do you know the specs on those? extended and collapsed?

Nope, I can look around though.

Author:  KJ kyle [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeh thats what im looking for now, if the edelbrock is cheaper and a longer travel, im all about that. the other thing im trying to find is will the "universal mount" edelbrock extreme IAS bolt right in as far as mounting points?

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

I looked at ARBs site and they don't have the specs on them. So, not sure.

Author:  KJ kyle [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeh me too. i cant figure out if any of the for sale models are a good fit for a frankie though, what do you think mike?

Author:  Inc [ Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJ kyle wrote:
yeh me too. i cant figure out if any of the for sale models are a good fit for a frankie though, what do you think mike?

I'm not sure. We should check the Rancho site to see about theirs for the Durangos since they work. Maybe they have the info.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/